Hey Folks! Welcome back.
If you want to know whether Lexis audio editor is an best audio editing app for Android, then you are in correct place.
We have already discussed five best audio editing apps for Android in another post. In this post, you will get a detailed Lexis audio editor review.
At end of this post, you will be able to decide Lexis audio editor is an best audio editor app for Android or not. Is it worth downloading or not?
If you want to edit audio without downloading any app, then you can use these best free online audio editors as well.
Lexis audio editor
Lexis audio editor is the best audio editing app available in play store. Its a simple intuitive app with all basic to advanced audio editing features.
You can edit your source audio file with the following features in Lexis audio editor Fade in, Fade out, Normalise, Noise reduction, record into existing audio file, merge different audio files, 10 band equalizer, compressor, option to change the pitch tempo and speed of the audio file and save in different formats like wav, flac, m4a, wma, aac .
Lexis audio editor review by softwarebottle
User interface and design
- User interface is simple and straight forward.
- Required editing functions are placed properly which enhance the user experience without need to do multiple clicks.
- It is compatible with almost all the Android devices.
- Size of the app is just 11MB, so it does not occupy much internal space.
Audio editing features
With the free version of the Lexis audio editor, you can use the following editing features.
- Import and mix
- Cut, copy and Paste
- Fade in
- Fade out
- Noise reduction
- Record into existing audio file
- Merge different audio files
- 10 band equalizer
- Change the pitch tempo and speed of the audio file
Also you can save the edited audio in the following formats.
What you will get in paid version?
Though you can almost all editing functions in the free version, you will be able to save the audio in the above formats only.
If you want to save your audio in most common audio format mp3, you need to do the in-app purchase to upgrade the Lexis audio editor.
App details and Download
- Rating : 4.4/5
- Size : 11MB
- Downloads : 10M+
Is Lexis audio editor best audio editing app for Android?
Alright, hope you liked our precise review about Lexis audio editor. Its time to decide whether Lexis audio editor is a best audio editing app for android or not?
- Simple and straight forward user interface.
- Almost all the basic and advanced audio editing features are available in free version itself.
- Compatible with almost all the Android devices.
- Though it contain ads, its not interfering with user operations screen.
- If you not sure how to use Lexis audio editor and confused about its features, navigate to three dots at top right corner then options/help and click on Help. You will get the detailed description of each features.
- You need to purchase the paid version for saving the file in mp3 format.
From the pros and cons, Its obvious that Lexis audio editor is definitely a best audio editing app for android. But if you are concerned about saving the audio in mp3 format and don’t want to go for paid version, this app might not be much fit for you.
In that view, almost all the devices support these formats wav, flac, m4a, wma, aac so saving in this formats won’t make much difference from mp3. So we recommend Lexis audio editor.
Lexis audio editor - Best audio editing app for Android - Softwarebottle
If you want to know whether Lexis audio editor is an best audio editing app for Android, then you are in the correct place.
Operating System: Android
Application Category: Tools and Utilities