MHA(Ministry of Home Affairs) has released the new guidelines for lockdown till May 3,2020 on Wednesday.
- Social and religious gatherings remains prohibited.
- Industrial and commercial units remains shut unless exempted.
- Cinema malls and halls remains shut.
- Travelling by flight,train,taxis,public buses will remains suspended.With social distancing and hygiene in consideration, Industries in rural areas outside municipal corporation and Municipalities are allowed to operate.
- Corporation works including irrigation projects, building,roads and any kind of industrial projects – MSMEs are allowed in rural areas. Whereas in the limit of municipal corporation, workers available in the site should work and no outside workers are to be brought.
- Manufacturing and other industries with access control in SEZ(special economic zone) and EOUs(Export oriented Units), industrial estates and townships shall make arrangement in their premises for workers. Transportation should be provided by employers with Social distancing in concern.
- Medical insurance will be made mandatory for workers who is operating in standard procedure of industries during lock down.
- Services provided by electricians, plumber, IT repairs, carpenters and motor workers are allowed to operate.
- All agriculture, horticulture and services will be functional.
It is to be noted that, lock down guidelines by MHA is not applicable in containment zones. If the new area is been added to the category of containment zone, all the allowed activities should be suspended except that are specifically permitted under the guidelines of MoHFW.
Stay home and stay safe.
Thanks for reading, follow us for more updates.