Vivo was initially planned to launch Vivo V19 in India on March but it got delayed indefinitely due to an COVID-19 lockdown. Now Indian government has put on the relaxation to to sell non-essentials like smartphones in orange and green zones due to which Vivo V19 is finally launched in India.
Vivo V19 was launched in China and other global Markets, so its obvious to what to expect from this model. As a successor of Vivo v17, this model includes 48MP quad rear camera up to 8 GB of RAM with 33W fast charging.
Vivo V19 features and specifications:
- All-glass body with Corning’s Gorilla Glass 6.
- Two colour variants – Piano Black and Mystic Silver.
- 6.44-inch 1080p with FHD+ AMOLED display.
- Vivo V19 is having in-screen fingerprint scanner for biometric authentication.
- Vivo V19 has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 processor with 8GB RAM and up to 256GB expandable storage.
- This runs in Android 10-based Funtouch OS 10 software with dual SIM support .
- It is having 4,500mAh battery along with 33W Vivo FlashCharge 2.0 fast charging support via USB Type-C.(Estimated charging from 0-70% in 40 minutes).
- On Rear Vivo V19 has 48MP main camera, an 8MP ultra wide-angle camera, and two 2MP cameras, one for macros and another for depth sensing aka portrait photography. On the front, Vivo V19 has 32MP main camera and an 8MP ultra wide-angle camera.
Vivo V19 price in India:
Vivo V19 has launched in India with two following variants:
- Vivo V19 8GB/128GB: Rs 27,990
- Vivo V19 8GB/256GB: Rs 31,990
How to buy Vivo V19:
Vivo V19 can be bought from May 15 through Vivo India E-store, Amazon India, Flipkart and other major e-commerce websites and also via the company’s offline partner retail stores across the country. Due to an demanding model, stock will be available on limited quantity.
Stay safe and follow us on google news for more updates.